Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My new home

February 3, 2009

Welcome to my new home for info on the happenings on the 7 1/2" at JT. Tom Arnold set this up so it would be easier for me to get out the stories, pictures and what else that tells what is going on at Joshua Tree. I'm working on the text part right now and I'll get to the photos part later. Technology gets the best of me sometimes. OK, most of the time, I'm still looking for a font that looks like my old 'Corona', not Smith-Corona, typewriter; 'o's and 'p's that are filled with fuzz, off kilter 'l's and the 'a' that is lighter because of a broken pinkie finger, etc...

We, Greg and I, got a little work done on the hoist 'trolley' frame last night and are getting that ready for welding up to the rest of the hoist soon. Next run weekend, with a little work too, is going to be President's weekend, see you there, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment