Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things, They are a Changing

Oh my! an update! As the title says, things will change on the Joshua Tree blogs.

If you want general information, that will still be up here to find. If you want the juicy details then you will have to send me, Brian, an E-mail at ratsgarage@yahoo.com and give me a little information on you and I will send you my updates when they happen.

The Board of Directors has decided to limit the scope of what can be found on the website but it doesn't stop you the interested party from asking for more through our individual accounts. I little more work for me, but a lot more personal contact for you.

We are going to try this and see if it solves the difficulties that had appeared in the past. I welcome your comments and look forward to a few requests for the updates.

The new dates for activities is over there on the right, now you can plan that trip out to see the place.

See you soon, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment