Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Narrow Gauge Meet 2014, March 7-10

Well, at least you can look at the pictures from an amazing weekend. https://picasaweb.google.com/Ratsgarage/JoshuaTreeSouthernNarrowGaugeMeet37102014?authuser=0&feat=directlink  And if I get more I can blend them in too. Thanks to Allan Ratliff, Mike Masse, Anthony Duarte, John Griffin and who else I've gleaned photos from to show the rest of you what a great weekend it was.

    The story will come as I find time, this week is going to be real short as I spent Monday out at JT and we leave for AZ on Thursday afternoon. It doesn't give much time for washing, loading, fixing and sleeping before we do it again.

    We had a blast. The weather was the kind you wanted for the weekend and it got better every day. Thursday evening there was five engines sitting at the bays already. All total counting all types of flanged wheels there was 21 for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment